Tuesday 10 February 2015

Inversion on Carn Mor Dearg

It's always great to have returning clients and yesterday and today I was out with James and Sarah.
 James came on a course with me a couple of years ago and was keen to get back out and also take Sarah along too. We started with a Winter Skills refresher on Aonach Mor yesterday and were lucky to find a nice sunny corner of the mountain to use.

 Today was our Mountain day and we were quite undecided as to where to go. With a low level of cloud and only the higher tops forecast to be clear, we decided to head up Carn Mor Dearg to bag Sarah's first Winter Munro!

 After the initial hard work, we soon realised we'd hit the jackpot.
There are many days when I wish I had a better camera with me, Today was one of those days but I had better as James and Sarah are both superb photographers. Check out James' website here. The pictures say it all really.. a truly memorable day!


No comments:

Post a Comment